Monday, June 28, 2010

Introduction to Creative Studies...

That was the first week of the subject. The classroom was over-flooding with students,new faces and old ones. Almost all the lecturers who attended the lecture session was my previous lecturers in aplha year. Mr.Yap Sau Bin began the class. He introduced to us the objective of the subject. He also define the meaning of Creative and Creativity. Mr.Sau Bin gave us a lot of tips and information about creativity. The lecture session was about one and a forty-five minutes.
I learnt that there are no obstacles exist in the world for someone to become creative. He/she just have to find the opportunity to be one. As Dorye Roettger has said once that "There are no problems - only opportunities to be creative.''
I expect to see a powerpoint slide with more visuals compared to texts as a lot of texts is making my mind tired during the lectures. I think slides with more related visuals will attract students' attention in class.
I would like to learn about how to develop our creativity skill.Knowing that everyone have their own creativity skill hidden inside them is good but I would like to know how to improve our skills in everyday life. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment